Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A little presentation

Life is a strange thing. It carry us, from diferent places, to this moment, at the Nebrija. It's funny because a few years ago I wasn't imagine the change that supossed moving here. Now, I'm eighteen years old and I'm a second year student of Nebrija university. I never could imagine this. Me, far away from my home... But the truth is I love it. I'm studying Law & Economics (I prefer economics) and this is my first English group since I was in high school. I love English. In one hand because I want to move to USA to live, work... and in the other hand because is a beautiful language, and I'm telling seriously. I'm so connected with the american life (I have family in USA). I love watch american programs, series or films on TV. I love the way they live (except their food), their cities... And above all, their history. I think is the most fascinate thing I've ever seen. My favourite history character is Benjamin Franklin, is one of the most important character of the United States of America. I'm studying English because my intention is to go abroad, and if I can live in a English speaker country. And there are more things about me, but I'll tell you later.

See you

Almudena Ferreira Pérez

No comments: